Few days back, when I was trying to access File Manager from Plesk panel, I was not able to access it. It was throwing the below error:
FileList::init() failed: ls_dir_wrapper() failed: Unable to logon user (ServerName\252045): (1326) Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.
Today I will tell how you can fix the above error.
> When opening FTP to the domain with the primary FTP account, you receive the following error:
530 Login or Password Incorrect(Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password). Login failed.
> When opening the file manager in Plesk, you receive the following error:
The operation you were performing failed. You can retry the operation with or without changing its parameters. You may also want to report this problem to our support so that we could help you as soon as possible.
When you press Show Details the following is often displayed:
FileList::init() failed: ls_dir_wrapper() failed: Unable to logon user : (1326) Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.
The domain’s primary ftp user account is disabled in the server or has an invalid password.
- Log into your Control Panel (Plesk).
- For Plesk 11 and 12, in the My Subscriptions section, click on the [domain], click on the Change Hosting Settings tab.
- For Plesk 9, click on Domains, click on the [domain] that’s having issues. click on Web Hosting Settings.
- Change the password (the same password can be used, if desired).
- Select OK and test.
- Also check if the domain’s primary FTP account is disabled in server (backend).
I hope you find the above post useful. If you have any question or suggestion, feel free to comment in the below comment section.
Thank you. 🙂
My name is Shashank Shekhar. I am a Software Engineer, currently working in one of the leading web-hosting companies in India. I am having 2 years of experience in Linux Server Administration.
I love to work in Linux environment & love learning new things.
Powered by Facebook Comments